What are the general qualifications for application approval?It is important to understand that each adult living at the rental home must go through the application process and must meet the following qualifications.
- Minimum credit score of 650
- Credit report needs to reflect current, positive credit
- Bankruptcies must be discharged and over 5 years old
- Poor credit history/late payments/lack of credit history/collections/judgements/evictions/monies owed to a landlord will affect the chances for approval.
Criminal Background Screening: Felonies/drug-based misdemeanors or repeated misdemeanors will negatively impact your application file.
Landlord References/ Ownership History: Positive rental reference (from a management company OR apartment complex) or positive mortgage payments during the last two years.
Income/Employment: Verifiable income that meets or exceeds two times the monthly rent. Income can be verified via one of the following means: Most recent pay stub with year-to-date income, hire letter/relocation letter, employment contract, last 6 months of personal bank statements verifying deposits and/or housing vouchers.
You have a property I want to rent. How do I apply?You can fill out an online application on the home page of the website by clicking on the Apply Online link. All adult applicants will be prompted to fill out their information and upload a copy of their Government issued ID and source of income. The application must be signed via the DocuSign link that will email out to you after you fill out the application information. Applicants must also complete a PetScreener Profile whether you have pets or not, profiles can be completed at: https://purepmcolorado.petscreening.com/
Do all adults living in the property need to apply?Yes, PURE Property Management of Colorado requires all adults living in the property apply and meet the approval qualification. Credit and criminal reports are individual and must be completed on each adult.
How old do you have to be to apply?All applicants, eighteen (18) years of age or older who will be residing in an PURE Property Management of Colorado managed rental property must fill out a separate application. The application fee is non-refundable.
Who needs a cosigner?PURE Property Management of Colorado does not accept co-signers. All adults living in the home need to meet the general qualifications to lease the property.
Can you hold a place before I apply?PURE Property Management of Colorado will not hold an available rental property until we have an approved application with a signed lease and a paid security deposit.
When do I pay the security deposit, first month’s rent and lease administration fee?The full security deposit is due via a cashier’s check or money order within 24 hours of application approval.
On the lease start date the first rental payment, as stated in your lease, is due when you pick up keys along with the monthly fee for the Resident Benefits Package, monthly pet fee(s), and one-time $200 lease admin fee and Pet Onboarding fee. This payment is due via cashier’s check or money order to PURE Property Management of CO
Is the deposit refundable?Yes
How do I pay rent?
- Rent is due on or before the 1st of the month even if the 1st falls on a weekend or holiday.
- PURE Property Management of Colorado has no grace period for rent payments.
- On-line credit or debit card payments must be completed before 5PM on the 1st day of the month.
- Assured Management never accepts cash.
- Do not postdate checks. All checks received are deposited on the day of receipt.
- If you know that you will have a delay or problem paying by the 1st of the month, contact our office immediately to understand the process for late payments.
To make Online payments on or before the 1st day of the month via: Resident Portal through Resident Direct 844-530-5785
- Make your rental payment via credit/debit card or an e-check from your savings or checking account.
- You can make a one-time payments or sign up to have your payments automatically withdrawn each month.
- Note: Auto payments are for a set amount, if you are responsible for the water/sewer charges you will need to set up a separate onetime payments for the water/sewer charges.
- When you are making 2 or more payments you will need to use these work arounds to get the payments set up. (Resident Direct will not allow a second payment from the same account to be generated when the first payment has started to process)
- Set up the one time payment before the auto payment is scheduled to start. In other words if you have set up the auto pay for the 1st of the month on or before the last day of the current month, set up the one time payment.
- Use a different portal or checking/savings accounts. This will also work for roommate partial payments, each roommate would set up partial payments through their own Resident Portal. Note: You can use the same bank account on different portals
- Resident Direct charges $1.00 for an e-check and 2.95% for credit/debit card payment.
To make payment on or before the 1st day of the month via: Check, money order or cashier’s check
- Mail the rent to 1244 South Wadsworth Blvd., Lakewood CO 80232.
- If mailing the rent please allow time (holidays, weekends, PURE Property Management of Colorado does not receive a Saturday mail delivery).
- In order to avoid late fees/posing fees rent must be in the PURE Property Management of Colorado office on or before the 1st.
- Deliver rent in person at the office. We are open Mon-Fri from 9-12 and 1-4PM.
- Place rent in the afterhours “Rent Box “outside the front door of the office building
I want to get a pet. What should I do?Start by contacting our office for pre-approval of a possible pet (we will need to reach out to the property owner first). Once the owner has given pre-approval, please follow the PURE Animal Program Flyer for Applications & Residents on our website under Residents, Resident Resources. Per the lease agreement visiting pets are never permitted in a PURE Property Management managed property.
I want to move out, but my roommate wants to stay. What do I do?
Occasionally it becomes necessary for one resident to move out while another resident wishes to remain in the rental property. No matter the reason, all residents must fill out and sign a Separation of Co-Residents Agreement. PURE Property Management will not partially refund the security deposit; residents must settle any disagreements regarding funds without our involvement. A processing fee of $200 must be paid to PURE Property Management of Colorado before the separation process can begin; this fee may increase if the process requires additional paperwork or time in order to fit your particular needs.
By signing the Separation of Co-Residents Agreement vacating residents agree to be released from the existing lease and agree to give up right, title and interest to the security deposit. Remaining residents agree to be re-qualified and to sign a replacement lease agreement that may include increased rent or increased security deposit. The existing lease remains in full force and effect until a replacement lease agreement has been signed by all parties.
Email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My lease expiration is coming and I want to move out. What do I do?Check the lease agreement to see if you are eligible to give notice. You can give written notice 30 days before the last day of the lease agreement. If you are on month to month tenancy you can give notice 30 days before the end of the month you want to move out. If you move out in the middle of the month, you are responsible for rent to the end of the month. A lease is a binding agreement for a set period and you may still be bound to the lease. Click here to submit a notice to vacate.
Who is responsible for paying for repairs & maintenance requests?
Residents are responsible for the maintenance of the rental home in that you must notify PURE Property Management of any damage to the property or of poor performance of any vendor sent to maintain the property.
Emergencies such as backed up plumbing, flooding, call the afterhours emergency service 720-575-7338.